07/02/2012

I READ THE BOOK OF LUCIFER

I'm in the mac room editing RIGHT NOW.  Sarah and Hannah are making me sound like a 10 year old fat boy, so I decided to ~further my research~ by reading The Book Of Lucifer. I decided to read this online whilst they were looking at effects for my voice over as our coursework piece involves me performing a Satanic ritual, so I thought it might be helpful for me to know more about what we were doing. I read The Book Of Lucifer by Ben Shakur online on http://netaimstuff.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/lucifer.pdf . I can't say I've developed any skills I'm going to use, because I'm definitely not going to be re-writing the book in my own blood to get into a 'secret society' who still worship the book today. That probably wouldn't look good on my CV. 'I WORSHIP SATAN. I CAN WRITE IN MY OWN BLOOD AND PERFORM EVIL RITUALS. YOUR WIFE IS HAVING AN AFFAIR YOU SAY? WELL NO PROBLEM. I'LL CURSE HER AND HER NEW MAN.' Yeah, I didn't think so.

2 comments:

  1. More detail - what were you doing and why? What were you using? What skills have you developed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What editing skills have you developed, satanic or otherwise?

    ReplyDelete