01/05/2012

Final Storyboard (video)

I've previously posted a video of us speaking about our storyboard, but as we changed the second scene of our opening after we received feedback from the public we needed to do redraft the storyboard before filming.




I realise the video flips the storyboard over so the drawings and text aren't very clear, so I'll post some pictures up too so you can see it more clearly.

I apologise for Luke and Livvy in the background.. I think Luke was pretending part of the microphone stand was a fishing rod. He was trying to catch Ben.

1 comment:

  1. Label 'research and planning'. I won't post this every time, but make sure you go through the posts one by one and see if you feel they add evidence of 'research and planning' or 'evaluation'. Make sure you're not forcing your moderator to search.

    ReplyDelete